Uh, I'm a little excited. One, it's freakin' Friday! Two, it's the last day of my blog tour. Three, Spring is almost here. Four, IT'S FRIDAY!
Now let's get on with news you can use.
1. Smart Bitches Trashy Books did a post a while back regarding a specific cliche in romance novels. Now, there are LOTS of romance cliches, but this one is funny. Well, they make it funny. They make everything funny. Go and check out the "virgin cliche" here.
2. Hmm...did you know there are Amish Romance Novels out there? Me either.
3. Barnes and Nobles besting romance books of the week! There's a new book on the list: Because you are mine by Beth Kary. Anyone know anything about it?
4. We can't forget the New York Times Bestseller list. Not much has changed on that list. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting for something new, and cool, and awesome, and wonderful to come out and blow our minds!
5. Today is the last day of my All-American Girl blog tour! And today I make three final stops. Catch me over at Roni Loren's blog discussing what makes love scenes so hot (hint: it's not the sex). Then find me at Jennifer Shirk's where I answer some questions about the characters in All-American Girl. And lastly, don't forget to stop by Anne Gallagher's, where she asks me some fun questions! You can enter to enter a copy of the book at EACH stop.
6. Don't forget to spring forward this weekend for daylight savings time (if you live in the unfortunate area where you have to do that like me).
And lastly, don't forget to visit the LAST DAY of my book birthday giveaway. CLICKY HERE, or clicky the All-American Girl tab at the top of the page.
Enjoy the weekend, peeps!