Giving everyone some love on this WONDERFUL Friday!!
Enough mushy stuff ... on to the updates.
1. Did you notice the new look? I mean, the second new look this week? *snicker* Sorry about! I liked the first look (the pink one with the purdy flowers, but blogger wouldn't let me edit the layout! Argh!) So I changed it. And this time, I actually designed that fancy new header all by myself! Yay me! And because I've got zero brain when it comes to html, I want to say a huge thanks to Matthew MacNish for helping a lady out.
2. I've still got a secret to share. And I promise, I will. You might have already noticed a hint on my blog here. *grins*
3. I finished my NaNo book. It stands at 80K and is currently in the critters hands. It's not my normal genre, so really, I'm all done with the freak outs.
4. I've made a new goal for myself. I want to finish writing three books this year. Yes, I said three ... you aren't seeing things. I've started this year off with a bang and I'm already 12K into the new WIP. If I stay on track, I'm fairly confident I can complete this goal. The teenage offspring told me the other day I should write everyday like it was NaNo month, which SHOCKED me seeing as how she didn't eat that entire month. Kidding. Mostly. So, I'm going to do it. If I stick with it, I could actually finish like five books, but I need to leave time for brain meltdowns, editing, and sleeping. I would like to have my butt leave the chair sometime this year. ;-) So three books it is.
5. The blogfest of all blogfests.
DL Hammons , Creepy Query Girl aka Katie, and Alex Cavanaugh are the hosts of this brain child. Basically you are going to tell the whole world where your writing dreams began. Learn all about the blogfest (and sign up!) right HERE!
I think that 'bout covers if for this week. Make sure to stop by next week to watch those Mean Alpha Heroes fight it out with the Sensitive Beta heroes! It'll be EPIC!