First, thank you, Blogger, for finally reconnecting all of us. It has been a LONG 24 hours without you.
Now, ON TO MY CONTEST!!!
Because I have reached the 300 follower mark and gotten over 24,000 hits on my blog, it's time for an EPIC CONTEST!
First up--THE PRIZES:
1. Three copies of Livia Dane's new published erotic book: Hot Ice
If you just CAN'T wait to win the contest, and you'd like to buy a copy TODAY, you can find it on Amazon, Smashwords, and Lulu. (It's more expensive on Lulu, though. Don't ask).
2. A $25 dollar Amazon gift card!
3. A 3 chapter MS crit from lil' ol' unpublished me! (I'm pretty intense, but in a friendly-bunny-type-way).
4. A query crit! Again, from lil' ol' me. I'm pretty good at this, though. Even though I suck in this department when it comes to my own books. Go figure.
That's a ceramic coffee mug, HAND PAINTED BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The earth and all) Not bad, right? Tahereh Mafi had a very inspirational blog post one day, and I took this phrase to heart. I had it put on shirt. And now it's on a ceramic mug for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!!!
6. This nice collection of books:
7. And I will be giving away TWO of these:
Those are handmade bookmarks that have a REAL LIVE (er, dried) four leaf clover in them! Your's won't look exactly like this, but it gives you a good idea of what to expect! I made these, too. ;-)
Whew ... that's it!
Now, the ONE and ONLY rule: You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter!
How to enter (this is a points contest, peeps, with random winners drawn):
The only thing you absolutely HAVE to do is leave a comment in this post below (and please, please, PLEASE include your email address if your blogger isn't linked to comments).
1. Old follower (2 points)
2. New follow (1 point)
3. Blog/Tweet/FB the contest (3 points EACH) Leave a link or include @JustineDell in the tweet.
Add up the points (because JD is terrible at math) and leave the total in the comments! That's it!
You have until Saturday, May 21st to enter!
After that, random numbers will be drawn for the winners! The first name drawn get's their pick of the prizes. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. And so on and so forth. (That's why is SO important to have your email address).